|Feedback & Discuss|
|Online Help for uuHEdt|
uuHEdt(uu Html Edit) is published on CodeProject. There you will find the discussion board.
- base use of uuHEdt. base function for blogs or guestbooks.
- getContent from uuHEdt and setContent to uuHEdt. the base function to get HTMl or set HTML of uuHEdt.
- getSelHtml from uuHEdt and pasteHTML to uuHEdt. getSelHtml will get the selected HTML, and pasteHTML will paste your HTML to replace the selected HTML.
- use of uuHEdt with FTab(Floating Tabs). with FTab, then the dialogs of uuHEdt can be resized.
- add custom button(addPlugin) to toolbar of uuHEdt. add simple custom button.
- change the interface of all buttons. the background icon of buttons is loaded from one image file, if reset this file, then change the interface of all buttons.
- change current language. uuHEdt is released with only english, you can change the text without add another language.
- add new language and set as default. add new language is simply.
- do special replace while SavingContent. while getContent from uuHEdt, will call your functions for special replace.
- do special action while ButtonClick. while user click any buttons of uuHEdt, will call your functions.
- show you how to use of pickColor. pickColor is released with uuHEdt, but you can use it separately.
use text label button.
use user's image file as background of button.
|List base use of uuHEdt|
|List getContent from uuHEdt and setContent to uuHEdt|
|List getSelHtml from uuHEdt and pasteHTML to uuHEdt|
|List use of uuHEdt with FTab(Floating Tabs)|
|List add custom button(addPlugin) to toolbar of uuHEdt|
|List change the interface of all buttons|
|List change current language|
|List add new language and set as default|
|List do special replace while SavingContent|
|List do special action while ButtonClick|
|List show you how to use of pickColor|